Used Mizuho OSI Axis Jackson Table System for Liquidation Sale
Sell your Mizuho OSI Axis Jackson table with an Advanced Control Retractable 5803 base, accessories, top and cart.
MED buys used Jackson surgical spine tables
OSI Jackson Spine Table trades also to be considered.
The OSI Axis Jackson spinal surgery systems were brand new to the market in 2008. The motorized table system provides some benefits over the conventional Jackson system, but it is not a complete replacement to the Jackson table - according to customer feedback.
MED buys and sells used OSI Jackson tables and the newer Axis Jackson motorized table systems with the 5803 base.
E-Mail a Request for Information
Complete the Contact Us form with your request
The Axis Jackson System usually includes:
- JXS Mizuho OSI Axis Jackson System
- 5803 Advanced Control Retractable Base for the modular table system
- 6977 Axis Jackson System - 500 lb capacity with Tempur-Med pads including
- Carbon Fiber, Powered Hinged Frame
- Axis Jackson™ Controller with Cable Set
- Torso Trolley™ w/ 5 way adjustable arm boards
- Advanced Control Pad System w/ contoured combination hip/thigh pads and bilateral winged chest pad
- 2-piece carbon fiber supine tops
- 2" Tempur-med pad with translation slide
- (4) Supine top 6" slide rail adapter
- Removable foot board
- Adjustable leg sling
- Axis Jackson retractor adaptor
- Buttocks strap
- Safety straps
- (3) Tempur-med positioning pillows
- (2) 5356 Pivoting armboard with 2" tempur-med pad
- 5857 Cross arm support with 1" Tempur-med pad
- 5364 Lateral Armboard Unit with 2" Tempur-med pads
- (3) 5393 Clark Socket
- (2) 5394 Aluminum side rail socket
- 5301 Deluxe Lateral Positioner
The OSI Axis Jackson System supports a state-of-the-art instantaneous axis of rotation with synchronized patient translation. The new hinge technology improves the biomechanical aspects of today's surgical procedures, while expanding on the key benefits of the Jackson Spinal Table.
BREAKING HINGE TECHNOLOGY
- State-of-the-art hinge technology improves biomechanical aspects of today's surgical procedures, while expanding on the key benefits of the Jackson Spinal Table.
- PEDICLE SUBTRACTION OSTEOTOMIES (PSO)
- LUMBAR TOTAL DISCS
- XLIF®, ALIF, TLIF, PLIF
- DYNAMIC STABILIZATION
- MOTION PRESERVATION
- INTERSPINOUS PROCESS SPACERS
- MIS PROCEDURES AND SURGERIES