A used Moller-Wedel VM 900 neuro-surgical microscope is in stock.
This Moller-Wedel VM 900 microscope is configured with a motorized FS 3010 stand providing an excellent opportunity to acquire a very high quality neurosurgery microscope at a fraction of the cost of new, overpriced microscopes. This system was just taken out of service from a large hospital and is in very good condition. Its' ease-of-use, very high quality optics, and convenient, safe design make this an excellent microscope for almost any neuro healthcare facility. Contact MED:Contact MED Form
or E-Mail MED
The Haag-Streit Company, parent company to Moeller-Wedel, is known for best-in-quality medical microscope technology. Features and Benefits:
- RS232 port
- Simple design
- Exceptional optics
- Multiple cable connectors
- Highly functional foot-pedal
- 300 watt xenon light source
- High quality balance system
- Interfaces with a majority of navigation systems
- Motorized, sustainable H-Based FS 3010 stand
- Arms control buttons provide electonically precise movement in the XY plane
- and much more
Contact MED for this highly functional surgical microscope at a significant savings!