The Drager Narkomed 2B is one of their longest running and most reliable model lines in history. The 2B has O2 and N2O standard with optional medical air and holds 3 vaporizers. An AVE ventilator with F-Style ascending bellows is a standard feature with oxygen, volume & pressure monitoring.
- 19.1 and 19.3 vaporizers available
- Oxygen monitor and CO2 absorber standard
- AVE Electronic ventilator
- Oxygen analyzer
- Breathing pressure monitor
- Respiratory volume
- Centralized alarm and data
- Oxygen ratio controller
- Pressure limit controller
The Narkomed 2B is equipped with pneumatic circuitry for the delivery of oxygen (o2) and nitrous oxide (N2O). It has at least on oxygen and one nitrous oxide yoke for reserve gas cylinders with flush-type valves. The Pin Index Safety System prevents connection of a cylinder of the incorrect type.
In addition to oxygen and nitrous oxide, the Drager Narkomed 2B may be equipped with up to two additional gases. The additional gas may be air, helium, (He), nitrogen (N2), or carbon dioxide (CO2). The additional gas may be supplied to the anesthesia system by means of pin-indexed cylinders and yokes, by Diameter Indexed Safety System (DISS) pipeline connections, or by both systems, if so selected.
- Datex Ohmeda Excel 210...
- GE Aestiva 5 Anesthesia Machine
- Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine
- GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia...
- GE Advance Carestation...
- GE Aespire 7900 Anesthesia Machine
- Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia...
- Drager Fabius MRI Anesthesia...
- Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine
- Drager Fabius GS Premium...